A Guys Guide to Valentine’s Flowers
Even though giving flowers is one the best ways for a man to make a lasting impression on a woman, it still remains a mystery to most men. Don’t worry we are here to help and supply you with some guidance on choosing the right flowers for your sweetheart!
Send the right message to that special person in your life!
- The New Romance. Show your new romantic interest exactly how you feel with a passionate arrangement filled with hot pinks, oranges and reds. Add a thoughtful card with just the right sentiment.
- The Keeper. Flowers are intimately linked with the art of romance. As relationships grow, flowers become symbols of different events and milestones in your lives together. Take note of her favorite flowers – the varieties at your wedding, flowers you sent her when you first started dating or the ones she buys for herself. Those will have great meaning and impact.”
- Leading Ladies. Remember moms and grandmas. Garden style arrangements with soft pastel hues will send the message that you care.
- The Gal Pal. Flowers that show you’re thinking of someone, but not in a sensual way, have a natural, just-picked feeling. Ask for a selection of bright bold color palette that is fun and whimsical like gerbera daisies and veronica.
- Monobotanic – Arrangements featuring only one type of flower (such as all roses, tulips, or lilies) are in style and may include different colors of the same flower.
- Monochromatic – Pick a color and stick with it! If her favorite color is pink, ask for a fresh bouquet of different flowers in the same color range.
A Guy’s Checklist of Things to Remember
- Size Doesn’t Matter. Trust your florist to help you send an arrangement that is appropriate for the occasion. Bouquets both big and small can make a bold statement. It’s the sentiment that makes the impact.
- Score Big Points. Surprise her with a bouquet to her work , and see how much attention you’ll get because of the attention she got.
- Relax. Flowers don’t have to mean commitment. Women know when an arrangement simply means that you care.
The most important thing to remember is that you cannot go wrong with flowers! Amore Fiori is here to help, but you’ll get all the credit!