Flowers seem so simple to choose, but there are some things you should know about them when planning your wedding!
There are literally hundreds and hundreds of flower options and combinations out there – so it is perfectly understandable if you feel overwhelmed by the immense complexity of the “wedding florals” world.
Sure, your taste, your wedding style and your budget will eventually dictate your choices. But what are some of the other, lesser-discussed things you should know about your wedding flowers? We have gathered them right below – so read on if you want to find out more.
- The moment you will hold the bouquet for the first time will be almost as beautiful, emotional and magical as the one you find the perfect wedding dress. You will feel like a bride in the fullest sense of the word and you will be finally ready to walk down the aisle with a huge smile on your face. Believe us, that wedding bouquet has special “powers” that make you invincible, gorgeous and absolutely unique!
- Speaking of, you will most likely not see any of your florals until the Big Day – and not because your florist will postpone you, but because this is the best way to make sure the flowers look fresh and vibrant (instead of withered – or worse, dead!).
- Last, but definitely not least, remember that you will most probably have a panic attack over a flower-related issue. That’s perfectly normal – but, as long as you trust your wedding florist, you can also rest assured that everything will be solved and that it will look stunning for the Big Day!
Searching for that type of florist? For someone with experience, talent and dedication? Contact Amore Fiori and we will be there for you to create the perfect bouquets, boutonnieres and flower arrangements for the most amazing day in your life!
Education is important – so it is only natural you feel proud of someone when they are graduating. Regardless of whether this is middle school, high school or college, you surely want to show your successful graduate just how great you feel about their accomplishment and how much you want to congratulate them.
Flowers are a truly wonderful way to do this. But how do you choose the best graduation bouquet? We have some suggestions to help you make the right choice – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Bright and colorful can never fail. Not only are bold colors perfect for celebration and youth, but they are also a really great choice for male graduates too (as the colors are not very feminine and the bouquet is adequate for the occasion as well). Go for a really colorful bouquet of orchids, carnations or roses to show your appreciation and joy!
- School colors are also a good choice. If your friend, kid or relative is graduating from a school with tradition, it is more than likely that they have a set of colors they identify with. Create a unique bouquet in the school colors to make the graduate feel even more proud of their accomplishment!
- Leis are a more traditional, yet very meaningful option. Leis are traditionally offered when you want to congratulate someone on something they have achieved – such as graduating, for example. Made mostly from orchids (but from many other types of flowers too), leis can make the day feel even more celebratory and full of happiness.
If you are searching for a wonderful bouquet for graduation, come visit Amore Fiori and choose from the beautiful range of flowers we put at your disposal! We guarantee both you and the graduate will love our bouquet!
Spring is here in full force – and here at Amore Fiori, we truly love it! The abundance of gorgeous flowers, as well as the large number of happy couples who decide to tie the knot in the warm season – they are all truly blessings for us and we couldn’t be any more excited about the amazing months ahead of us.
We’re sure you’re excited too – especially if you plan on having a spring or summer wedding. How to match your groomsmen’s boutonnieres with the marvelous vibe of this beautiful season? Here are some ideas to inspire you:
- Greenery and succulents. Succulents are very popular for rustic-chic weddings – so if you plan on having this kind of event, it would be more than gorgeous to have your boutonnieres made from pretty succulents. Match them with greenery to add a “spring vibe” to them and we guarantee everyone will love the idea!
- Ranunculus. With its gorgeous smell, this in-season flowers is a truly wonderful option if you want your guys’ boutonnieres to be elegant, fragrant and very spring-like too. Plus, because they are in-season, Ranunculus’ can be truly budget-friendly too.
- Roses. Classy and elegant, roses will never go out of fashion – not when it comes to weddings and definitely not when it comes to other important life events and celebrations too. Match a mini-rose with thistle and greenery for a boutonniere that yells “style” and “grace” from miles away – it will look so beautiful!
- Anemones. Want to make a statement with your groomsmen’s boutonnieres? Anemones are a really sophisticated choice! Wrap an anemone in pretty wedding theme-matching ribbon and your boutonnieres will be absolutely perfect!
Amore Fiori can provide you with high quality wedding florists’ services in Texas – so if you want your Big Day to take place here, contact us and find out more about us and our mission! We guarantee we will not disappoint you!
Photo source: flickr.com/ hortulus_aptus, robinhollow, 18203799@N03,
Your mother is a truly unique and special woman. She is the one who gave life to you – but beyond anything, she is your main pillar of support regardless of what happens in life. For her, you are the best thing that’s ever happened to her – and this is precisely why a warm “Thank you” from you can value more than you could ever imagine.
Offering your mom an appealing gourmet basket is a really great idea for this Mother’s Day. What are the things you should know about these baskets, though? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
- They can contain just about anything. From delicious-looking and picture-perfect fruit, to vegetables, flowers, cheese or any other types of foods, there’s an almost limitless range of options you can choose from.
- Some of the baskets may be themed around a basic idea (e.g. “Italian products”, or “health products”). However, aside from that, there are almost no rules when assembling such a basket. The most important thing to keep in mind though, is that you should make sure to choose quality products for it. Another perfect basket is a pampering basket, filled with bath and body items and some soothing candles!
- If you don’t know how to put together a beautiful gift basket, you can definitely buy a ready-made one for your Mother. Prices start at as low as $50, so you will surely find something really beautiful for this amazing lady in your life.
Searching for a delicious-looking gift basket for your mom? Contact us at Amore Fiori, find out more about who we are and what we do, take a look at our products and services and purchase a great gift basket from us! We guarantee your mom will love not only how this looks, but how the produce in it tastes as well!
Your mother is the most amazing lady in the world. She not only gave you birth, but she taught you everything she knew about life and how to live it gracefully – and that is the most beautiful gift anyone can ever offer.
How to say “Thank You” this Mother’s Day with a bouquet that embraces your mom’s personality? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- For the classy mom. If your mom is the kind of lady whose clothes are always perfectly tailored and who doesn’t go out without perfume and lipstick, you need a bouquet that speaks about that. And what is there classier and more beautifully timeless other than roses? Offer your mom a huge bouquet of roses in her favorite color and she will definitely love it!
- For the practical mom. This is the kind of mother who is always there to solve things. She is also most likely the kind of woman who never takes a rest – precisely because she’s always on the go and she’s always out in the world to run a task. For this kind of mother, chrysanthemums are the best flower option – so your mom will surely love a large bouquet made with these adorably beautiful flowers.
- For the warm mom. She is the kind of mother who embraces everyone with her love, warmth and positivity – so her bouquet should be just as enveloping and candid. Stock flowers are a really pretty option for this kind of mother – so take them into consideration this Mother’s Day.
Searching for the perfect bouquet for your mother? Come visit Amore Fiori and take a look at the gorgeous flowers we offer! Come visit us and offer your mom a huge “Thank You” this Mother’s Day!
Photo Source: Flickr.com / rosietulips
What would our businesses be without the amazing help provided by our administrative professionals? With so many things to handle, these superheroes that work behind the scenes are essential for every business’ well-being – so they definitely deserve to be celebrated in grand style.
The Administrative Professionals Week starts on April 24th and ends on April 30th. How to say “Thank You” for your admins’ great help with some flowers? Here are some tips to inspire you:
- Pink and red roses. As some of the most popular flowers of all time, roses will naturally come as a first-choice in many occasions. To show gratitude and offer a warm “Thank You” to your admin professionals, send them a beautiful bouquet made with pink and red roses – it is guaranteed to bring a smile on their faces!
- Carnations. Unique and lush, carnations are also a very popular flower option. carnations stand for gratitude – so they are definitely a great option for the Administrative Professionals Week as well.
- Azaleas. Want to surprise your secretaries or admin professionals in a really great way? Bouquets of Azaleas will do this for you! Opulent and completely special, these flowers are a natural “Thank You” your admins will absolutely love – so they are a truly amazing option if you want to offer them a bouquet that says more than a million words could ever say.
Searching for someone to provide you with stunning flower bouquets for the Administrative Professionals Week or for other special moments in your life? Contact Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts and let’s talk about the flowers you want to offer! Our passion for gorgeous florals, as well as our know-how in bringing together fantastic arrangements lie at your disposal – so contact us and find out more about us!
As the mother of the bride, you must be very proud of the amazing woman you have raised! And although this is definitely her big day, you surely feel just as excited as you were when it was you who was walking down the aisle, full of hope and with tears in your eyes.
What are your duties as the mother of the bride? What are some of the most important things to help your daughter with? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
- Be part of her dress shopping entourage. Finding the one is going to be a truly emotional moment for your daughter – so be there for her to support her search and to give her honest advice on what looks best on her. Remember though, this is her big day and she will want to show off her own personality too!
- On the wedding day, be prepared to be seated in the front row at the ceremony. Also, depending on the bride’s preferences, your family’s situation or your culture, you might also have to walk down the aisle together with your daughter.
- Furthermore, keep in mind that you are traditionally considered to be the host of the wedding – so you will be expected to be the first in the receiving line and to welcome guests with a genuine smile on your face.
- Last, but definitely not least, be prepared for a dance or two. The groom, the Best Man and the father of the bride will most likely invite you to a special dance – so don’t be afraid to get in the spotlight for a couple of minutes!
Is your daughter searching for fantastic wedding florals? Tell her to contact Amore Fiori and we will provide her with exquisite wedding floral services to suit her style, her preferences and her very own love story too!
Photo source: flickr.com/ 113356035@N04