Your mother is the most amazing lady in the world. She not only gave you birth, but she taught you everything she knew about life and how to live it gracefully – and that is the most beautiful gift anyone can ever offer.
How to say “Thank You” this Mother’s Day with a bouquet that embraces your mom’s personality? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- For the classy mom. If your mom is the kind of lady whose clothes are always perfectly tailored and who doesn’t go out without perfume and lipstick, you need a bouquet that speaks about that. And what is there classier and more beautifully timeless other than roses? Offer your mom a huge bouquet of roses in her favorite color and she will definitely love it!
- For the practical mom. This is the kind of mother who is always there to solve things. She is also most likely the kind of woman who never takes a rest – precisely because she’s always on the go and she’s always out in the world to run a task. For this kind of mother, chrysanthemums are the best flower option – so your mom will surely love a large bouquet made with these adorably beautiful flowers.
- For the warm mom. She is the kind of mother who embraces everyone with her love, warmth and positivity – so her bouquet should be just as enveloping and candid. Stock flowers are a really pretty option for this kind of mother – so take them into consideration this Mother’s Day.
Searching for the perfect bouquet for your mother? Come visit Amore Fiori and take a look at the gorgeous flowers we offer! Come visit us and offer your mom a huge “Thank You” this Mother’s Day!
Photo Source: Flickr.com / rosietulips
What would our businesses be without the amazing help provided by our administrative professionals? With so many things to handle, these superheroes that work behind the scenes are essential for every business’ well-being – so they definitely deserve to be celebrated in grand style.
The Administrative Professionals Week starts on April 24th and ends on April 30th. How to say “Thank You” for your admins’ great help with some flowers? Here are some tips to inspire you:
- Pink and red roses. As some of the most popular flowers of all time, roses will naturally come as a first-choice in many occasions. To show gratitude and offer a warm “Thank You” to your admin professionals, send them a beautiful bouquet made with pink and red roses – it is guaranteed to bring a smile on their faces!
- Carnations. Unique and lush, carnations are also a very popular flower option. carnations stand for gratitude – so they are definitely a great option for the Administrative Professionals Week as well.
- Azaleas. Want to surprise your secretaries or admin professionals in a really great way? Bouquets of Azaleas will do this for you! Opulent and completely special, these flowers are a natural “Thank You” your admins will absolutely love – so they are a truly amazing option if you want to offer them a bouquet that says more than a million words could ever say.
Searching for someone to provide you with stunning flower bouquets for the Administrative Professionals Week or for other special moments in your life? Contact Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts and let’s talk about the flowers you want to offer! Our passion for gorgeous florals, as well as our know-how in bringing together fantastic arrangements lie at your disposal – so contact us and find out more about us!
As the mother of the bride, you must be very proud of the amazing woman you have raised! And although this is definitely her big day, you surely feel just as excited as you were when it was you who was walking down the aisle, full of hope and with tears in your eyes.
What are your duties as the mother of the bride? What are some of the most important things to help your daughter with? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
- Be part of her dress shopping entourage. Finding the one is going to be a truly emotional moment for your daughter – so be there for her to support her search and to give her honest advice on what looks best on her. Remember though, this is her big day and she will want to show off her own personality too!
- On the wedding day, be prepared to be seated in the front row at the ceremony. Also, depending on the bride’s preferences, your family’s situation or your culture, you might also have to walk down the aisle together with your daughter.
- Furthermore, keep in mind that you are traditionally considered to be the host of the wedding – so you will be expected to be the first in the receiving line and to welcome guests with a genuine smile on your face.
- Last, but definitely not least, be prepared for a dance or two. The groom, the Best Man and the father of the bride will most likely invite you to a special dance – so don’t be afraid to get in the spotlight for a couple of minutes!
Is your daughter searching for fantastic wedding florals? Tell her to contact Amore Fiori and we will provide her with exquisite wedding floral services to suit her style, her preferences and her very own love story too!
Photo source: flickr.com/ 113356035@N04
Your wedding is bound to be absolutely stunning if you choose to have it in the middle of the gorgeously picturesque scenery of the Colorado Mountains. And while the amazing natural décor does make for a pretty fabulous wedding, you might want to make sure all those natural beauties are superbly emphasized by your wedding décor too.
How to do it? What are some of the best Colorado Mountain wedding trends to bring into your Big Day? We have gathered some of the best ideas to inspire you – so read on and find out more.
- Bold colors. Neutrals and blush pink are still on top of the bridal preferences when it comes to mountain weddings – but other, bolder colors, are making their way into the décor too. In particular, brides are falling in love with various shades of green (which go perfectly with the mountain landscape).
- Metallic shades and metals are a huge trend in 2016 – and out of all the metallics, copper wins the race for the warmest and most welcoming one. Pair your copper with lush florals, deep greens and a touch of rustic romance to create a wedding décor that’s as unforgettable as it is unique.
- Canadian touches. Plaid, woodland-inspired décor and even lumberjack-inspired outfits – they have all won our hearts this year and they can work more than wonderfully for a mountain wedding. We say you should give Canadian fashion a chance and bring its most popular elements into your Big Day.
- Want a mountain wedding that feels rustic and very contemporary at the same time? Settle for geometric shapes! They will “urbanize” the rustic environment and they will add a completely unique and original nuance to your rustic wedding. From wedding invitations to table centerpieces, everything can be “geometrized” in a fabulous way – so use your creativity and you’ll surely come up with décor ideas that are simply amazing!
Searching for someone to help you create wedding floral arrangements and bouquets that are out-of-this-world beautiful? Contact Amore Fiori Flowers and we will make sure your Big Day’s florals suit your wedding theme, your personal style and, more than anything, your romantic love story! Contact us and you will not regret it!
Photo source: flickr.com/ 54041829@N07
From the food you serve your guests, to the dress you wear as you walk down the aisle, your wedding deserves the very best there is. After all, this is your Big Day – a completely unique moment in your life and an unforgettable event for all those who were invited too.
Naturally, you want your wedding florals to reflect your personal style and your love story too – but how do you do that? What are some of the best flower options for a spring wedding? We have gathered some ideas – so read on and find out more.
- Calla lilies. These flowers peak in winter to late spring and they can provide your wedding with a very special and powerful look. They stand for femininity, modesty and magnificent beauty – and although they tend to be in the higher price range, they are worth every single penny.
- Pretty and sweet, daffodils are among spring’s most commonly spread flowers. They are perfect for a casual wedding with a feminine touch and they can be gorgeously incorporated in a wide range of wedding styles.
- Dutch tulips tend to be less expensive than French tulips – but both types of flowers are absolutely gorgeous for weddings. If you are searching for an elegant bloom that can be perfectly fit into a spring wedding theme, this is the one.
- Looking for a playful and very fragranced type of spring flower for your wedding? Hyacinths are a perfect choice! They smell amazingly well and they add a very pretty touch to spring bouquets.
- By far one of the most popular wedding flowers ever, peonies are full of grace, beauty and bashfulness. They come in a wide variety of colors and they can be medium-priced or high-priced (depending on the time of the year).
Searching for a wedding florist who will help you put together the most gorgeous spring blooms in bouquets and arrangements that are simply splendid? Contact Amore Fiori! We guarantee you will be charmed by the stunning florals we can provide you with!
Photo Source: Flickr.com/ 79060547@N08, nitag1, 38553567@N06, 45260725@N08, 46603454@N02
As a bride-to-be, you are both excited and nervous about the upcoming event – and you definitely want every single detail to be absolutely flawless. From your dress to your groom’s tuxedo, and from the food on the table to the bouquet you will hold as you walk down the aisle, every single part of your wedding should be gorgeous, unforgettable and truly meaningful as well.
What are the most important things to know about creating a beautiful spring bouquet for the Big Day? We have gathered some of the most important tips to remember – so read on and find out more.
- Search for the right wedding vendor. Of course, there are a lot of amazing florists out there – but not all of them are suitable for your particular wedding style. Do a thorough research, take a close look at your florist’s portfolio, read reviews and settle on the person who can actually provide you with the kind of bouquet you want.
- Do your homework. Research types of bouquets and flowers and see which ones suit you as a bride. Furthermore, don’t forget to file all your bouquet ideas and bring them with you when meeting with your florist. Also, it would be a great idea if you could provide your florist with photos of your venue, of your wedding dress and maybe even a small piece of fabric from one of your bridesmaids’ dresses. This way, your florist will be able to coordinate your bouquet and florals with everything else at the wedding.
- Before meeting with your florist, make sure you have a clear idea of what you want (or at least that you can provide him/her with a bunch of photos that will help him/her understand what you want). Also, be prepared to have a very clear budget in mind, so that you can discuss options that will not put a toll on your finances.
- Last, but definitely not least, remember to ask the right questions as well. For example, you might want to ask your florist about flowers that don’t whither quickly or what happens if the flowers you want are not available on your wedding day. Also, don’t forget to ask about other types of décor your florist might be able to help you with (e.g. candles, linens, and so on).
Searching for a fantastic, unique and truly talented wedding florist in Denver, CO? Contact Amore Fiori Flowers and hire us for your Big Day! We will create a drop-dead gorgeous bouquet to suit your style, your wedding décor and your personality as well!
After a long, snowy winter, we all welcome the first signs of Spring! Crocus, daffodils and grape muscari start popping up and the buds on all those blooming trees start to plump up! The thing about our blooming branches here in Denver is that they are no sooner here then they are gone.
If you’re ready for spring, it’s easy to start early. You can either cut branches yourself and force them into blooms or stop by your local Denver florist and pick some up! We are just starting to see them become available and we can’t wait to get them in. Cherry blossoms, forsythia, quince and tulip magnolia are just a few with small delicate blossoms and a mild fragrance. The range of colors for blooming branches is as broad as their varieties – pastel pink, bright pink, white, yellow, peach, orange and red.
Whether you create a simple and elegant arrangement with just a few branches in a vase or arrange a couple of pieces with other spring blooms, these blooming beauties are sure to add a fresh look to your home or office decor.
Here are a couple tips when buying and caring for blooming branches from your local florist. A few simple steps will help them last as long as possible and you can enjoy them until spring arrives!
- Purchase blooming branches before the buds open to avoid damage. Look for full blossoms that are beginning to show color and watch out for dried bark or buds, which indicate dehydration.
- Avoid purchasing branches with more than three-quarters of the blooms already opened
- Cut at least 1 inch from each stem using pruning shears.
- Do not mash, smash or split woody branch stem ends. These practices do not help woody stems take up water faster; in fact, these practices inhibit water absorption because they damage the vascular system of the branches.
- Place the stems into a clean container filled with a properly prepared warm flower-food solution.
- Check the water level daily and replenish flower-food solution as needed.
- It is beneficial to recut the stems every two or three days to ensure your branches continue to drink.
Happy Spring! Happy designing!